Monday 27 June 2011

Down down down

What a truly depressing week that was...

Still haven't made it back to roller derby training due to this stupid knee...and that's dragged me lower than I've been in a very long time.

I got to a point where I was seriously considering jacking it in. The league is getting exciting here in Belfast, minimum testing continues and now we have heard there will be an extra practice during the week for those who have passed. That one thing just sent my brain into meltdown...I'm behind everyone, I won't be able to practice with the girls and I'll never ever catch up...
I still feel like that.
But I'm doing my best to ignore the niggling (overwhelming actually) doubts.

Today I managed to walk to work. Yes my knee is twingey, but I'm tired of not being able to walk...I LIKE walking. And if I can walk I can skate...gently at least.
So the plan for this week is outdoor skating and some gym seasons!

The last week has brought me some smiles mind you.
Three wonderful books all if which I HIGHLY recommend:
Naughty Needles
Anticraft
DomiKNITrix

And I completed this cute project based on the Nyan cat ;)









I've also been kitten sitting for friends. 8week old Penny and Hilts have brought the laughs











<3
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment