Tuesday 5 July 2011

Oh the weekend

What a strange weekend I have had.
Full of ups and downs!

Best bits were a Saturday with my little sister, lunch, rainbow hair dyes and talking crap.

And the fun at the Stiff Kitten for Kirsty Woo's birthday can't be forgotten. Yes the DJ was awful and far too loud for a bar...but the giggles and chatting and nice people made up for it.
(good to find out I'm not the only person who is fond of Jurassic park )

Sparkly birthday buns were baked and nommed!






PLUS I finally got to wear my swanky pink rhinestone shoes!






Sadly when getting out of the car once back home (with the heels OFF) I tripped over the footwell and sprawled myself across the road, damaging myself!













So no skating on Sunday for me AND I missed my Monday with my mum :( very sad indeed!!

Tonight I'm heading to the advanced derby practice. I'm not able to skate as I haven't passed my min skills...so I don't know how I'm going to feel, but I miss the girls so much I don't want to skip any time with them.
Part of me is still thinking about quitting derby...well, quitting skating and reff-ing instead. I feel so left behind at the minute. I don't know, I need to think about it some more...

<3
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment